Sunday, March 1, 2009

28th February 2009

It was raining cats and dogs today, was really glad that I stayed home and didn't go out today. But guess tomorrow C3 and me will be going over to Queensway to reconfirm the colour and the sizes for the family tee again, hopefully everything turn out well and we can get it before our chalet on the 15th of March.

Today is the last day for the $1 Macaron promo @ bakerzin, so juan went over to bakerzin @ Suntec after accompanying Linda to Marina Square and she bought me a pack of Macarons (Coffee, Jap Yuzu, Peach, Scarlet, Lemon & Sakura), So happy!!! But at the same time I was a little disappointed that both the chocolate and rose ones are sold out.. I am really into macarons nowadays, just thinking of it makes me drools, but think I would have to restrict myself cause having too much of it is currently giving me sore throat. Humpf..

No comments: