Sunday, March 22, 2009

22nd March 2009 - Rin

Things have been really negative for me nowadays, wondering why... Keep having extremely negative thoughts in the minds, can't seem to chase them out of my head. Feeling maybe Randy has lost interest in me, he seems to have time for everything else except me, feeling kinda of depress over it. Humph... On top of that, I am starting to feel all the exams stress and the need to start studying when its only March now, my exams is in June, there is still another 2 more months to go, why am I freaking out now? Anyway, about the previous post saying that I will be uploading pictures and blogging about the balloons session, the girls nite out as well as the chalet, guess that have to wait, really not in the mood of blogging at all. Guess its time for me to sit down alone in private and sort out my feelings.

No comments: