Sunday, March 29, 2009

29 March 2008 - Rin

Now is 12.30am, waiting for 3am to wake daddy and mama up to prepare the vegetarian food that we need for praying because currently is the ching ming season. We will be meeting the rest of my family later at Meiling Street at around 4am to travel to Lim Chua Kang(Grandpa) for praying. Decide on such no three no four timing to avoid the traffic jam as well as the traffic police. Suddenly glad that I bought C902, the video light that the phone very bright, so I don't have to bring touch light like the rest. Muahaha.. Guess after Lim Chu Kang we will continue our tradition of going for Macdonald Breakfast later before going to Holland(Grandma) for our second praying session. My little cousins reactions was so happy, they keep saying "Yeh Macdonald", but after studying at Kapland which at Starhub Centre, my reaction was "Huh!! Macdonald again".. Muahaha, I had been having Mac breakfast for at least one a week, Kinda of sick of it, but since the little ones like it, think I will just have to give in. Wonder what will we do later after all the praying? Hopefully, we can settle the Family T-shirt by today then we can send it for printing.

Currently, Randy is having a flu, wonder if it is because of me turning down the air con temperature on friday when I was at his place, Feeling guilty now... Haiz.. Hope he will get better soon...

No comments: