Thursday, March 26, 2009

25th and 26th March 2009 - Rin

Yesterday went for class in the morning then met up with Randy for lunch. Went over to PS to put in more toys in his cabinet at Toy Outpost, then we went for lunch at the Food Court, had Mixed Veg Rice, and we manage to talk things out a bit. He was saying that I am behaving more and more like Zhi hong without me knowing myself, I kind of freak out, i didn't wanna be like him, so i told Randy to let me know when I behave like tat again. Think about it when I was at home at night, guess I only started to be like tat only after I finish my degree, is that why recently i find it kind of hard to communicate with people? I keep thinking that I have to sound smart, sound as if I know what going on so that people will never look down on me, but come to think about it, why would i wanna make life difficult for myself, shouldn't I simply be myself when it come to being with friends and family? Was really glad that Randy reminded me about this and I figure it out before it was too late.

My Lunch: I ordered egg, xiao bai cai, si chuan veg and the chicken that I tot was calamaris the chicken was too hard for my liking though. ($4.50)

Randy Lunch: He order a fried Fish, French Fries with Sausage, Tofu and Sweet and Sour Pork ($5.80)

After lunch we went over to meet up with raymond at gloria jeans suntec, they are currently having a promotion, all iced drinks are priced at $3 nett after 3pm, it's available daily, so people who are looking for a afforable place to chill or study, you can give it a try there. Manage to finish my F9 homework when we were there, actually i feel kind of out of place there, there isn't much taking until slasher came. But when slasher came, the guys were having their chat then i can't seems to understand much, think the topics that they are having is a little difficult for me to digest since I can consider myself a computer idiot. After finishing my work, we went for dinner at Just Acia, Randy keep saying its a thai restaurant, but personally I doubt so. The following are some of the things we order:

My spicy Chicken Set: The chicken was too spicy unless you are a person who really love spicy food, I would not recommend this set.

Randy & Slasher's Tori Katsu Set, its on promotion, this set is only $5.90+, I find the katsu not bad taking consideration the price.

Raymond's Fried Salmon set, the salmon was extremely thin, and I think it's definately not worth the money.

Spinach Tofu, not like wat I expected, didn't like this side dish at all.

Slasher's steamed dumpling.

Today i went for praying as its the ching ming season, went over at around 6 in the morning, glad that there wasn't much people there, after that came home and had my nap. Had a vegetarian dinner, coz daddy didn't wanted to waste the food, but the noodle's too salty so we only manage to finish half of it. Wonder how is Randy's room going to be like since he has been spending the whole of today packing, guess I would only know the answer when I go over tomorrow.

No comments: