Sunday, November 23, 2008

22nd November 2008

Went over to Hubby place this morning and spend the very very short time together as time passes real fast, it's like in a blink and its evening, time for me to go home. Humpf. Although time was short but it was enjoyable, no quarrels no arguements just sweet sweet time alone.

After hubby sent me home instead of to my aunt place for the family gathering, I took a little nap for about an hour, then i woke up and started studying law. Glad that my whole family is at my aunts place, the environment at home was very peaceful and quiet without any distractions, great for studying.

After my family came home and I have a chat with mama, then realise that Mama and Juan is going shopping tml WITHOUT me. My first reaction was how can they do this to me, esp in this period when my exams are coming soon. I love shopping but due to my financial I have been unable to do so for the past month and now they are going Without me. Feel like cursing and swearing. But after thinking about it, its good that they are going out, cause it will be peaceful and quiet again, then i can concentrate on my studies. Hope I can finish at least 3/4 of law tomorrow. Finger Crossed !

Rin

No comments: