Sunday, November 30, 2008

29th November 2008

Didn't study much today, woke up only at 11, even though i woke up a few time coz of daddy was watching tv and the volume was quite loud. After that went for brunch with my parents, Juan wasn't at home cause she slept over at my cousin's place. Study a bit here and there in the afternoon, daddy was connecting the old amplifier and radio from his room to our room, a lot of noise as he was testing the system, but manage to get something to my brain. Daddy suddenly made the comment that when I study I really concentrate on it. Even though I was pretty happy about the comment, it also shows that Daddy dun really know me very well.

In the evening when out for dinner with my parents, Juan and linda to celebrate juan's bday. Went to Zi Ran at Lengkok Bahru for Zi Char. Order quite a bit, some of the things are

  • Cereal Prawns
  • Mushroom, Abalone with Spinach
  • Abalone Sauce Ee Fu Mee
  • Scallop and Mushroom Chowder
  • Pork Rib King
  • Steamed Cod Fish
  • Black Pepper Crab

Ordered Black Pepper Crab because Juan wants it, even though I keep saying I wanted to try the baked crab with salted egg yoke.. Too bad it wasn't my birthday. Humpf.. but overall the food was not bad, like the black pepper crab even though I hate black pepper, the pepper was really spicy so it was not bad. The noodles and everything was justok. Humpf.. Ok la.. I have to go back to my studies le... I will blog again tml... Ciaoz..

Rin

No comments: