Sunday, November 23, 2008

23th Nov 2008 - rek

DIE~!~!~! Woke up late for RT. apparently, i set the alarm on the wrong time. oh well, maybe its time to test the system. PTI say can skip 2 times of RT. lets see if thats true.

there was apop sound when i was using my pc. then the display never came back. think it finally decided to go. however, think this is a case of mainboard prob as well cos even when i remove the video card and turned the pc on, the sound warning for no-video card never came. funny part is that the pc can still be used as a network file server. lets see how things goes from here.

Went over to the afa08 early. met up with ranna to get another pass for myself and had breakfast with her. megamuffin isnt really that mega afterall... had a nice long talk with ranna, she tried to talk me into going to her church as well. hahaha. maybe should try.

took a lot of pictures at afa. see alot of things quite nice. helped a lady to complete her set of sonny angels (i call them Kun Man Tong) as well as get my own set. the bandai ppl seeing me helping me help the lady, gave me extra of the exclusive sonny angels. song! since there is a promo to give you one exclusive for every one you turn, i got already 6 of them. but hey~ still SONG!

came home and packed claypot fish head for my parents. ate abit with them also.

Rek

No comments: