Saturday, November 29, 2008

28th November 2008

Had been studying today, but realise that I didn't study a lot, dunno y seems to spend a lot of time on law. Humpf, but tomorrow die die have to start on Tax le, if not there won't be enough time, the thought of traveling to expo for my paper is killing me, have to be on the stupid train for so long, sian and Hall 1 is so far from the train station. Why can't they have it at hall 6 instead?

Think there are some worms in my stomach, I eat a lot but I am not full at all, so keep eating and eating, had dumpling(ba chang) and some har gao for lunch, then had some campbell chicken noodle soup with luncheon meat at around 4, Sichuan vege Ban Mian for dinner, some biscuits and a cup of milk for supper. On top of that I drank like 4 litres of water today, and i am still not full.. Humpf, I feel like a pig, keep eating and eating!!!

Had a tiff with randy this afternoon think I was being unreasonable, probably too much studying gets me moody. Humpf, but we manage to patch up and things are fine now. All of a sudden I realise I still love him a lot even after we are together for so long.. Heez... "Hubby, I love you, Do you love me?"

Rin

No comments: