Wednesday, November 26, 2008

25th November 2008

Went for class today, it's a little rush cause there is a lot to accomplish and Roy doesn't joke much today, so it's kinda of boring. All I did was busy copying and drawing Timelines. I only had a cup of coffee today, but it seems that I am more alert as compare to yesterday when I had more caffine. During the class I realise that there are a lot of theories and FRS that I am unsure about (like how to post, post to where). Think I am officially dead... Still have so much to study for exams and there is 5 days left. My stress level about to max le.. Hopefully I can finish studying law by tomorrow and start on tax as soon as possible.

Been looking forward to wednesday, meeting hubby and the guys for archery. But all of a sudden, no longer have to mood for it. Just feel like taking a break from studies and rest and spend some quiet time alone with hubby. But he don't seem to understand how I feel now, try telling him that I no longer have the mood for archery and I don't feel like going le, but he just keep asking me to go for it and enjoy myself. Humpf... Won't be meeting him for the next 2 weeks after tomorrow cause I need to prepare, study and go for my exams. Humpf.. And guess what.. my freaking exam venue for this semester is at Singapore Expo Hall 1 instead of RJC, it's so far and I don't even know how to go there except that I can take a train to expo. I don't even know where is Hall 1. Hubby was saying it is quite far for the Expo train station. Humpf, hopefully I can find my way to the Hall on time without getting lost ba...

Rin

No comments: