Wednesday, November 26, 2008

25th Nov 2008 - rek

Stay at home to prepare a PC for my client. had lunch at home too.

watched kungfu panda in the afternoon, almost late in heading out for RT IPPT. heng somehow on time, was 7th. you'll need to be in the first 50 in order to leave earliest. think thursday for jurgen will be worse, as phrase 1 and phrase 2 IPPT que up for the test.

After which, went over to Toy Outpost to put in some stock. a shopkeeper told me that my price are abit on the high side compared to the other merchants. i told her its ok. then i went off. maybe i should point out to her that although the other merchants are selling it cheaper, but none of them are selling in sets. and i believe some of my old sets are hard to get.

Today had also a good result. Chip :1 Dale :7 but now cash running abit low... lets hope yeo pays me some more as this coming friday is my last day. dont think i'll have a steady income for a while...

Rek

No comments: