Thursday, November 27, 2008

26th November - Archery & Marvelous Cream

Went for class this morning and afternoon, nothing special, last day seeing Roy Goh, don't know whether to be happy or sad about it, since I am leaving the class without knowing a lot of the FRS and if I will pass tha paper. Humpf, went to meet hubby, he so poor thing having a awful headche and he is feeling giddy at the same time, massage his head a little and he took a nap at home before we went to meet Raymond and Boon at Suntec.

Archery today was not bad, a lot of people came in to play after we started, maybe we brought the crowds in, Muahaha, sound so bua bar.. hee hee. The top scorer of the day is of course hubby lo, even with his headache he can score 52 out of the 6 arrows that he shot. A lot of funny things happens during archery like the suaning one another and the joke about shooting numerous arrow in one go. Humpf, they thought we are playing in maple meh... Anyway, the Carl's Junior at Suntec close down le, don't know the reason for it, maybe its under reno, but it is not stated lei. Last week when we went down, it is still open as per normal. Humpf weird so we went to the food court for dinner instead. Btw, we went to take a look at the gacha and hubby turn a bit here and there, Hubby turn a mario kart magnet for me, the star is so cute, its 3D instead of the usual flat flat 2D kind of magnet, he turn a turtle shell for himself too. Think I might want the whole set.. Ahem, hubby u know what to do le hor...

The Star Star Magnet that Hubby turn for me.. so cute, it is now permenantly staying on my metal board on my desk with my photos.

All the different design of the magnet, all look so nice, except the power boc obviously. Think Mario Kart Fans will love this a lot.


Last but not least, we had marvelous cream as dessert the previous time I had ice cream there, the strawberry and mango are all sour. Humpf, but decide to go back again cause I wanted to try the Mont Blanc (chestnut dessert). But I think the branch the Singapore does not have all the favours. I remember seeing different varieties of chestnut ice cream on the adver that was shown on the tv in the shop, but who knows they don't have it, went to check the webbie of marvelous cream japan, they have a lot of other favours that the Singapore branch doesn't have. Humpf, lousy, I should go japan for my different favours of Mont Blanc someday.

Marvelous Cream, it is said to be a French Sweet Parfait, but when we went into the shop, we was agreed in Japanese, Humpf.. Wonder is this a French or Japanese shop?

Mont Blanc.. One of the desserts that I love so much coz I am a sucker when it comes to chestnut.. Haha, and don't even bother relating it to the Mont Blanc (Pens).. It's different!!!

Boon's Rum Raisin Custard Pie.. It doesn't seem like there is custard n it thou, but both Boon and Hubby says that the Raisin is nice (soak with alcohol?)

Rocky Road Classic, think it has marshmallow, brownies and almonds with Belgium Chocolate Ice Cream..

I have no idea what are they doing.. Just a candid shot that I took . Main aim is to catch boon on camera.. Muahaha

Boon with his Rum Raisin Custard Pie in Waffle cone, But I still dun see or taste any custard lei..

Obviously u can see, he is finishing it, humpf, I only have like 2 mouthful.. :(

Hubby eating his Rocky Road Classic, he looks happy!!

Can You See from my face that I am very happy with my Mont Blanc?

Rin

No comments: