Monday, December 1, 2008

30th November 2008

I feel depress.. Tml is my Tax paper le, tot i finish studying when I tried out the whole revision notes, was thinking that Yeah!! I can pass, but who knows when i went back to try the company tax computation questions again, I realise i forgot everything. Got the feeling that I don't remember a single at all... Mama keep saying is because I feel stress so I forgot, rest awhile then try again la. But i dun feel stress when I was doing the questions. Ahhhh... Out of 3 questions that I tried, I got it all wrong. What is the problem with my stupid brain, what is the problem with me...

Humpf, on top of that, these few days hubby seems to be very busy, doing up the forum, his blog shop, he don't even have time to talk to me. When I need someone to talk to, when I feel pek chek, I can't find him, he don't even bother to reply my sms, he isn't even on msn... All of a sudden Lizzie also disappeared can't find her at all, wonder what happen.. I need someone to talk to but everyone seems so busy.. Humpf...

Rin

No comments: