Wednesday, December 24, 2008

23rd December 2008

Been a long time since both of us blog, guess the reason behind hubby not blogging might be me being too sensitive about all the issues that he mention ba, at times i will bring up the topic and we will argue about it, we might even quarrel over it. Think I am really very sensitive, pessimist and I tends to think too much in regards to the things he said. Time to for me look at the bright side of life, but can I really do it? I will try hard, that will be my new aim for next year.

Back to the ways things have been for the past one week, I spent 3 days at a chalet at Aranda Country club which is at DTE, things have been fun, spent a whole lot of time with my cousins and family, eat a lot but didn't manage to get much sleep.

Meet up with hubby a few times, once before I went to the chalet, and twice after i came back after the chalet, things have been nice when we are together, but when we are doing our own things at our own home, things aren't really that great. We tend to argue, debate and quarrel over various issues, on top of that the way he reply at times, irritates me, I dunno why maybe it might be due to my PMS or it might be just my character ba. Humpf, think I will really have to change my temper, but after the change will I still be who I am? Will the new Irin be the same as the old Irin?

I think I should probably get out all the negatives thoughts I have above and look forward to the future, Christmas is coming, been shopping around quite a lot for all the pressies. 4th year Anniversary is coming, wonder what to get for hubby... Humpf, but one thing that is confirm is hubby and me are going our little belated celebration at "the pasta shop" for pasta buffet. Hmmm... Wonder what the buffet will be like? Will they include the braised beef pasta? Hopefully boon, lizzie and Jon will be able to join us.

Rin

No comments: