Thursday, December 25, 2008

24th November 2008

Merry Christmas everyone, at this point of time that I m blogging it is already past midnight, as it's Christmas Day. Heez... Been kind of busy today, preparing claims for the presents in the morning for my mum, after tat had lunch and spend sometime at home to slack before carrying all the pressie from my place to Aunt's lin place. Celebration was kind of simple this year, had dinner and the usual present givinng session. It seems that the atmosphere this year wasn't as great as it was last year, might be because the adults didn't really seem enthu about it ba, except the aunties, who are busy purchasing the presents for everyone. The presents I recieve this year are:

  • Black Mango Bag
  • Black Guess clutch bag
  • Pink Monologue Planner
  • Mascara and Lip Gloss from Majolica Majorca
  • A little Angel Handphone Accessory
  • A pair of Rose studs

Kind of like all my presents I had this year, but there seems to be a lack of the surprise factor because I shop for most of the presents myself, in fact most of us already know what we are getting in advance. But the Guess Clutch Bag came as a surprise, didn't expect to recieve such an expensive present from Kao Fu(Uncle) and Auntie Normah. Humpf, feeling kinda of brain death now, guess it time for me to go to bed le ba. Once again, Merry Christmas to all... Ciaoz...

Rin

No comments: