Wednesday, December 3, 2008

3rd December 2008

Yeah... done with 2 out of my 4 papers (completed tax and law) but still have 2 more to go. Hopefully I can pass the papers that I have already took. Can't wait to be done with my papers then I can go out and play. Wanted to go overseas but doubt I could since school is starting again on the 2nd of Jan, but at least I will be spending sometime at Downtown East.

Need to shop for Christmas gifts and Clothes for New Year soon, can't wait for the shopping to start. Looking forward for Chong Qing too, wan all the wantons and the bamboo fungus. Think I am a little brain dead now, so guess I will stop here ba. Oh, Miss Lizzie, I wanna go shopping? Sms when you see this entry k.. and we have to schedule our time for chong qing too...

Rin

No comments: