Saturday, December 6, 2008

6th Dec 2008 - rek

Progress so far.

on my list of things to do:
-repack all my toys (my own collections): yet to start
-repack all toys for sale as well and post them on the toyblog: On and off
-sort out existing IT-related stuff in my room, keep only those that might have useful and bwang the rest or pass them back to Yeo: packed last night, threw most of it.
-sort out all the CDs, file them or bwang them or something: yet to start
-download all the roms to date. (from 2850 to 3050 at least): got til 3112. YES~
-reorganise my room for better usage and easier access: er... is this even possible?

On and off, ppl keep reminding me to move on with my life. get another job. get your driving license. haiz... not that i'm not trying to. when someone reminds me, the stress level goes back up and i have to start from scratch again. cant i relax before moving on? maybe i should hide in the room more often. or i should hide outside more.

No comments: