Saturday, December 13, 2008

13th Dec 2008 - rek

Today my parents went ot Malaysia with Ranna, Kelvin and the rest of the BIG family. Me? the reason which i gave was that i have RT tomorrow morning. but the actual reason was many. 1. dont really have the spare cash to spend. 2. dont wanna be trapped in th place with no internet access and no fun things to do.

So as per normal, i woke up to the BAPU BAPU of the garung guni and the drilling of the lift construction. while having one of the buns i bought at Cake History last night (3 for $2.50), i was thinking whether to go out or to stay home and not waste the other 2 buns. then i decided to relocate one of the cupboard to make the room more spacious first. after seeing that the area i going move the cupboard to was dusty, i decided to move my stuff to the living room and vaccuum that area first.

My stuff in the living room.


Part of my floor which i havent seen in the past year.


Reshuffling stuff as i vaccuum.


I lost the ball bearing... but i found a better replacement~!~!~!


haiz... how am i going to sort these out later...


One of my friends once said "If you havent thrown anything away while cleaning the house/room, you havent been cleaning."


Woah~ nice and big corridor~


Current state of my room.


My toys which i'll need to sort out later.


While moving the stuff to the living room, i tot "hey, why not surprise pa ma by cleaning the house abit?" so i went on to clearing up the long sofa, washed dad's ~!@#$%^& ashtray, wiped the side table and the center table, washed the dishes. Then i went to pa ma's room and folded their blankets, dust the bed abit as i cant find the bed sheet, move all the soiled clothes to the kitchen.

With those done, i went to my room to relax abit before sorting out my own stuff. Suddenly, there was a noise in the living room! before i know it, my room door suddenly opened~! there was yan
"where is pa ma?"
"ah?!"
"where is pa ma? i came back to meet them for dinner."
"then you better hurry, get your passport and rush to malaysia." (actually, i just said they in malaysia)
"... YA HOR!"

Then i ask her if she is going to clean her room like what i'm doing. she say ya. but i think later she gave up due to the difficulty of the task. i asked if she can help me with the ceiling lights, she say ok but she'll be going off at 7. so i turned her down. then later i think think abit, using the skeleton of cupboard, i took down both the lights and the fan. then using wan jie ling, i throughly cleaned all the parts. and refitted everything back safely.


Little did i know how damaging wan jie ling was to my hands... it's itchy, painful and raw... ow ow ow... palm reading anyone?


Look like irin mistaken the meaning of my last blog... here's a history of the sms. started last night.
"Anyway i was thinking maybe its good to take some time off.. we should probably start thinking if we match.. since you think that we are so different from one another"
i didnt reply to the sms, but did my morning sms.
"Muack. i wake liao. pabu pabu garang guni."
"did you recieve my msg from last night?"
"yup. muack. love love"
"Did you get what i say or even what i meant?"
"nod nod"
"Then why are you acting like nothing happened?"
"Muack. do you love me?"
"I do... But like what you say we do have alot of differences..."
"But its hard since the things we want is different.. and thats what you say.."
"Muack, i love you enough to overlook those differences. i love you enough to change my small habits. i love you enough to clean my room for you." you should know how tough is cleaning my room. i think hercules will rather clean the stables as one of the twelve tasks than to take on my room.

so with that, the storm is over. haiz.. i'm hungry, its 11.40pm and i havent taken dinner. baka yan ran away without having dinner with me. time for the remaining 2 buns...

No comments: