Monday, December 1, 2008

1st Dec 2008 - rek

Firstly, sorry to my baby for not being there when she needs me. the truth is, i didnt notice the sms. sorry sorry.

Busy me? Me busy... trying to pick up the pieces of my life and reorganise everything. and i hope to achieve everything before chinese new year which is on the 26th Jan 2009. ard 2 months to pick up and fix everything. also have to take into consideration that after irin's exams is over on the 12th Dec 2008, i might need to spend time with her here and there. so as to meet the time line, i'll need to clear as much things as i can during irin's exam period.

on my list of things to do:
-repack all my toys (my own collections)
-repack all toys for sale as well and post them on the toyblog
-sort out existing IT-related stuff in my room, keep only those that might have useful and bwang the rest or pass them back to Yeo
-sort out all the CDs, file them or bwang them or something
-download all the roms to date. (from 2850 to 3050 at least)
-reorganise my room for better usage and easier access

Also during this time, yeo might need me to work on some webpages.

Yesterday tried to set up a webcam to use also. some how it screwed and the program will run itself til it hangs my laptop. there you go, another freebie from china.

Ranna came over yesterday with her husband to pick up the pot of sea-cumcumber duck to bring over to TPY. that was my grandfather's favourite dish. for the past week, mama has been soaking the sea-cumcumber. i'm not sure of the initial size but later on, it grew to a size that it cant be contained fully in the pot it was soaking in... it was as big as my calf. scary... Ranna took some stitch bookmarks from me. other than paying me for them (at cost), she pass me $10 incase i dont have enough to spend. feels funny, but i accepted it anyway. its true i need the money. she passed me some Pastor Prince's cds to listen to also. wow, that guy can talk. and somehow i realise some things that i never realised before. maybe one day i'll go church with her also.

Yan and Ray both lent me $200 each. hope later in the afternoon, yeo will pass me the money so i can pass Ray back. yan say i can keep the money first til she has need for it. (does she think that money kept with me will remain safe til she needs it? hmmm....) anyway i used the money to do a pre-order as well as pick up some of the stuff that i pre-ordered. heng i did, the shop didnt have enough stock for the Nendoroid Neuro and Yako. what i picked up was the last pieces in the shop. also i took my figma Len and Rin.

Dilema:
Should i place an preorder for the Haruhi Suzumiya Extravaganza Ver. ? i dont expect to have money coming in soon. Irin told me to just order Mikuru, but it will just feel so funny without a full set of the 3. haiz... maybe i should just wait... if fate wants me to have it, it will come to me. yen is strong now, so the price sort of rocketed. haiz... wish i was working in japan...

Photobucket

No comments: