Thursday, February 19, 2009

19th feb 2009 - rek

managed to clear stage 3 in the first lesson. the instructor says that i have a tendenacy to wide turn and forget to change gear. i forgot to change gear when moving off from the parrellel parking and knock down the back poles. the instructor comment that if i wanted knock down poles, might as well do it when going into the lot. its a waste when i parked nicely and when moving off, make such a mistake.

The 2 lessons of stage 4 are more or less the same. Practise circuit. drive out to the main road. still need to improve on my footwork and eyesighting. 1 day 3 lessons really very shiong. cant feel my left leg after all the half clutch driving.

Alex (Robert) from NYP called me last night to see if i'm interested in a certain MLM. think will arrange to take a look. in my opinion currently, there isnt big money to be made in working a normal job. but that doesnt mean i wont do it, i have to as i'll need to build up funds as well as support my family and myself as much as i can. and of course, my toys. oh, when i say family, i included irin as well. but will need to consider some factors before going back to work.
With my experiences in IT, there is no doubt that i can get more if i chose to go back in the same line. the issue is, IT work is very time-consuming, not well paying and i'm losing interest in it.
If i were to just consider making a living, i'll just go back to IT, but now, i think i want more than to just live. i wan to move higher up the society ladder. i wan to obtain financial freedom. but i wish not to change in my spending needs. i wanna buy the toys that i wan. have buffet once a month. able to pay my own utility bills which might come close to 400+ hmmmm.... lets see things and move on.

No comments: