Thursday, February 19, 2009

19th February 2009

It's been a really long time since I last blogged, Randy was grumbling about that. Humpf, was thinking that there isn't much interesting things happening in my daily life and I talk to him almost every night on the phone, so there is no point of me blogging ba. Things have been on a roller coaster for the both of us recently, we had a lot of quarrels about whether we are suitable for one another, even decide to break up twice, but manage to talk things through.

Recently, my cousins from the 'Lee' family has finally decided to sit down and design a family t-shirt that we have been talking about for years. We are thinking of using our names too form a heart or a home, but the daddies in the family think its a little too girly, humpf, they are not doing the designing and they are making so much noises was kind of irritated. But the designing was not proceeding as smoothly as what we thought mainly because the daddies are being a pain. But went down to queensway to check out the price of printing t-shirts with my sis and joyce. Realise that its pretty dumb for us to go down and check it out when we didn't really have an confirm idea of what's the rough design going to be like. So we went over to the usual shop we went to previously. After that we had dinner at the HK cafe located at Anchorpoint. I had the Cheese Baked Spaghetti with Pork Chop while My sis had Cheese Baked Rice with Fish fillet. Joyce ordered a pork sandwich and we shared a prawn in beancurd skin.

My Cheese Bakes Spaghetti with Pork Chop

Cheese Baked Rice with Fish Fillet

Prawn with beancurd Skin

Pork Chop Sandwich


No comments: