Monday, February 23, 2009

21st and 22nd February 2009

Guess everyone knows that happens during the weekends after reading the previous entry that Randy has blog so don't think I will write much of it. However he didn't mention that he bought me a Mont Blanc from Rive Gauche after I make a comment that I feel like having it. I think it was sweet and shocking at the same time because he seldom do such things, usually I will have to keep saying and saying before he will get it for me.. Muahaha. Some of the photos that I took of the food that we have are below:


Mango Ice from Ice monster: The guys said that this is a lot better than the one at MOF because of the portion of the mangoes given, on top of that the mangoes are a lot sweeter. But Randy said that the mango are over-ripe mangoes,


Crispy Jumbo Combo consisting of Fried Chicken, Rodeo Wings, Fries, Breaded Shrimps, Fish Fillet and Green Salad: I find the fried chicken too oily, the breaded shrimps too dry, on top of that the green salad was served without any dressing, guess that's why no one ate the lettuce.


Seafood Jumbo Combo From Cartel consisting of crisp-cut fries, breaded shrimps, calamari, fish fillet and mussells : This serving if suppose to be for 3 but we think that the portion is a little too small. Nothing fantastic about the dish but Raymond seems to like the coleslaw.

Macarons from Bakerzin: Love their macarons a lot, they have lots of different favors, some of my favorites are Rose, japanese yuzu, sakura and Chocolate. Bakerzin is having promotions in February where a macaron will only cost $1 currently, so ppl who are interested can try the ones at bakerzin.

This is the mont blanc from Rive Gauche that Randy bought for me. There is suppose to be a chestnut on it, but only after popping the chestnut into my mouth then I realise I forgot to take the picture, which explains why it look so plain.

The cheese baked curry rice that Randy was saying, haha, which is the hamburg doria from Mr Curry, the hamburg is juicy and nice, too bad Randy can't take beef due to the Guan Yin at BBDC, but he love the rice..

Cat's Fried Chicken Curry Rice Set


Tandoori chicken Naan Pizza, didn't like it at all , to me it didn't taste like naan and the tandoori chicken is dry. Doesn't appeal to me, dun really know about the others.


The set lunch that Randy has, breaded shrimp Curry with cheesy salmon pizza, this set only cost $9.90, i think its quite worth it. Muahaha.

Lizzie with the shrimp omelette curry rice that she had always wanted to try after seeing the picture from my previous blog entry.

No comments: