Thursday, February 26, 2009

25th February 2009

Went for my Financial Management class in the morning, spend most of the time copying and solving some of the questions, was very glad that I understood and was able to calculate most of the items my lecturer, Sami was teaching.

However, one of the Kaplan staff who was in charge of the material collection room kind of spoil my mood today. I was asking to collect the extra booklet of Performance Management notes written by Sami after pauline told me that the notes was given on top the catchup notes that we are suppose to recieve mainly because the notes differs according to the teaching pace of the lecturer, but the idiotic staff keep insisting that there is no such notes, and in fact he even lie that the notes was not given in the catchup classes at all. After Pauline insisted that she was given the notes, the staff even got the face to say they don't have the notes anymore, even if they do, they would have already dispose of them. His attitude was VERY rude, his tone gets louder and harsher every minute. I got extremely pissed off, so I told him straight off his face " Don't have then forget it, You don't have to be so rude". But luckily Sami was passing by the material collection room, he stopped us and ask us what do we need, we told him about the situation and he said that he will get a copy of the notes for me, and ask me to collect it before the start of the next class.

After that pauline and I went over to soup restaurant for our lunch. We ordered two set lunches which consist of rice, soup as well as dessert. The rice wasn't really nice, but I loved the double-boiled soup that we ordered, it was really nice and tasty while the dessert was a little plain. Think the next time I would wanna try the stir-fry sweet potato leaves as well as the sam sui chicken.


The Ginseng Chicken Soup that I had

Corn Soup that Pauline ordered.

My Preserved Soy Bean (tao si) Pork Rib Rice.

Pauline order mushroom chicken rice above.

My dessert: Double Boiled Pear with almonds and White fungus.

Pauline order the Gui Ling Gao..

No comments: