Tuesday, February 3, 2009

3th Feb 2009 - rek

Yesterday went for driving lesson, then went to TPY to pray to tian gong.









Looks like i have to polish up my photo skill...

Irin came over in the morning today. Actually i planned to bring pa ma to have perankan food today. end up, the one that ma is interesting in isnt opened today. haiz... and we dilly dally til too late to go out. but to me its fine, get to spend time alone with irin.

feel abit bad about not having raymond out, since he smsed me yesterday to ask if wanna have lunch. once a while, he got afternoon free, we didnt wanna meet him. hahaha... but good also. i'm still feeling bloated from the new year food. so cant really have buffet. and really really low on money.

Found out that it was ranna whom let aunt1 know about my going to church. hahaha think she got shock when mama called her to ask this and that.

Irin was planning to meet me tomorrow after her lesson, but yan managed to get a slot at 12 for me tomorrow. so think i'll be going for driving as my timing is really tight now.

No comments: