Monday, February 23, 2009

23rd February 2009

Didn't do much today, settled the paper money that we need for praying tomorrow after I woke in the morning. Tomorrow is mummy's death anniversary so will be going to bishan to pai pai. Didn't have much feelings compared to when I was still young, although I will keep wondering what will it be like if mummy is still around now. But I have to keep such thoughts to myself in my heart cause it might hurt mama's feelings. After Juan woke up she cooked Linguine for both of us, she cooked it with minced pork, white button mushroom, shrimps, red and white cheddar as well as the instant pasta sauce from prego i think. I like it a lot, its not as heavy as the ones in the restaurants nowadays. Finish the whole thing without the feeling of being 'gelat'. Wonder when will be the next time that she will cook again. Yum Yum.

Homecooked Juan's Linguine. The untouched version.

After mixing it.

No comments: