Monday, February 9, 2009

9th feb 2009 - rek

Woke up early and went to learn driving.

Lots of things i have to practise.
i have a tendance to release brake when changing gear. have to change.
not releasing the brake when about to stop= jerky stop. have to change.
tend to "float" to left or right side of the road. have to readjust my eyeline.
Overall, the 2 main things on driving, footwork and sighting, have to improve alot.

On my way to PS, A kid came over to me and started to imitate the way i was sitting. after which he started to play with my bag. in the end i gave him the one-pieve bell with luffy before alighting.




Yeo transfered me 400 and i topped up abit to pay off the M1 bill. Raymond keep saying that i should transfer the line's ownership to yeo and so on. i got angry at him and sort of flamed him. yeo regardless of what, was once a friend and a partner. what ray is asking me to do is like severing all ties. 人情留一线,他日好相见。anyway, i apologised to ray for flaring like that.

tried to shop ard for something for irin... end up cant find anything ideal. and i have too little money to do so... haiz... see how la.

No comments: