Monday, April 13, 2009

12th April 2009 - Rin

Yeah... Finally its sunday which means is family day and also my sleeping day. Heez... Momma woke me up at 10am in the morning for our fmaily breakfast. Had Mee Rebus from Downstairs, the standard is really dropping, so sad... Humph. After daddy went out to work, i went to took my nap, this time i slept for 4 hours, feel like pig. Muahaha, went for dinner at Tiong Bahru Market after daddy finishes driving cause Momma wanted the famous lor mee, I wanted omelette rice from another store since i don't feel like having noodles, but the guy at the store said its not ready, after hearing the guys what the guy said both my sis and I reacted the same way 'They don't have rice and egg meh, have to prepare in advance de ar'. Haiz... so instead of the omelette rice, I had a cheesy chicken chop, its really salty, but my sis said it tasted ok, maybe there's some problem with my taste buds. Haiz... After dinner all of us came home, I watch 'the devils wears prada' for the third time, i still find the show interesting, feel a little motivated to get busy and start studying, but still can't bring myself to do that. Muahaha... Guess it's time to get some sleep, having a bad headache, hope it will recover by tomorrow.

No comments: