Tuesday, April 21, 2009

20th April 2009 - Rin

Was at home the whole day today, woke up only at around 1pm in the afternoon since i don't have any class, and who knows, maybe I slept too much or it was like wat Randy and Momma said about me being heaty, I had a huge headache. Haiz, I think it is mainly because of the weather. I realise after saturday when Pet society launched the photo taking thingy that I was really into taking photos, muahaha, took lots of photos of my pet and the room that I have created. Loved my pet, like to pamper her with lots of nice and pretty stuff, PS changed their weekly special items today, bought lots of stuff for my mushy, bought her a new kitchen cabinet, glass stairs, new clothes (bee costume and tribal costume), bbq pit, vacuum cleaners, and new speakers. After buying all the stuff for mushy, I decided to do some studying, but was really in no mood. Randy would be screaming "AGAIN", muahaha, but really no mood ma. But heng ar, manage to force myself at least finish my F7 homeowrk for tomorrow class. Hmmm... guess This is all that I am going to blog for today, below are some cute pictures that I took for our pets.

Mushy and Rek hugging one another. Very Sweet hor?

Mushy and Rek kissing, the mouth look so weird, humph, so sad...

No comments: