Sunday, April 19, 2009

C4 girls day out (Suki Sushi & shopping) - Rin

Went for F7 class in the morning, lecture was about consolidation, once I heard it, I feel like killing myself, I hate consolidation, so many things to be done. Haiz... After my class, I went over to meet my cousins and my sis to look for presents for two of my aunts cause we will be celebrating their birthday tomorrow. All of us was kind of hungry, so we decide to head over to Suki Sushi for lunch, there was so many people there waiting to be seated, and suay suay its the buffet slot, so its even harder to get seats. Finally after 30 mins of waiting, we got our seats, we decided on going for ala crate instead of buffet was they can't really eat much. We had about 13 plates of normal coloured plates ($0.99), 3 white plates ($2.99) and 3 red plates ($5.99). After eating, we went shopping at orchard for the bags that the aunts wanted, and after 5 hours of walking around, we bought a commodite hand bag and a sembonia working bag got our aunts.

Salmon Belly Sushi, its too oily for my liking, think randy will like this a lot.

Uni (Sea urchin) gunkan, The uni here tasted funny, don't really know why.

Chawanmshi, all of us ordered this, but my cousins had a weird way of eating this, one added soy sauce and after a while said its too salty, and the other added wasabi. They keep saying it's a little tasteless eating it with out the wasabi and soy sauce. Hmmm... I keep telling them I thought I am the one has 重口味 and not them so why do they keep saying that its tasteless while I can still taste the egg. Hmmmm... Weird isn't it?

No comments: