Sunday, April 26, 2009

25th April 2009 - Rin

Yeah... I finally bought the hair velcro that 女人我最大 recommended online, was looking for it all over singapore but sasa is selling at $6.90 which I think it's extremely expensive, so went over to ebay to look for it, and I found it at 3 packs of 2 selling at $8, the prices are of so much diff, think sasa must have mark up the price by a lot. Ordered from the seller on tuesday and it has arrived today by mail, both the seller and Mr postman was really efficient.


The envelop that I recieved, it is environment friendly so it can be recycled, and the seller was sweet enough to put a do not stack there as well. The seller is really prompt at mailing the orders, making me really pleased, so guess I might wanna order more stuff that I am interested in from her.

My hair velcro in the pink, black and blue.

Daddy decided to cook dinner today instead of eating out, was so happy about it, It's been a long time since daddy cooked dinner for us. Outside food has lots of MSG but due to my parents having to work, they doesn't usually cooked. The dishes today are yummilicious, especially the soup. Wonder when will daddy cook again? Humph...

Pig Stomach soup, it's really peppery and tasty, the way my granny used to cooked.

Chinese Spinach (Puay Leng) with faked abalone, the usual veg that that daddy cooked, cause this is one of the three types of veg that my little sister is willing to eat, and its the easiest to find.

Fried garlic batter prawns, a dish that my sis requested for, it's been a really long time since we had this, daddy purposely went over to sheng siong at Commonwealth to get the prawns.


Chai po egg ( 菜蒲蛋), i think the chinese version is wrong, muahaha, not sure which pu is it. Think daddy put too much chai po so it tasted quite salty, but it goes well with rice. Daddy steamed fish with spicy bean paste for dinner as well, but he said that we shouldn't take picture of the whole fish, not good, so there's no picture, humph...

No comments: