Wednesday, April 22, 2009

21st April 2009 - Rin

Went for F7 class in the morning, busy with all the consolidation of financial statements, going crazy with all the FRS, haiz... Started to think if I am really suitable for ACCA after failing so many modules, I have never been so unsure in my whole life. Haiz... Randy pick me up after my class, he himself skipped his afternoon lecture on his insurance thingy, think he is trying to make me feel bad, cause that is what I did previously. We went over to suntec, thought he was craving for the 车仔面 @ marina sq food court but in the end, he has lost his craving for it, so we decided to try other dishes, in the end I ordered ayam penyat while randy had pork chop baked rice and oyster omelette, got a feeling that he bought the oyster omelette cause i kept saying I am craving for it a few days ago. After lunch I accompanyed him toa payoh cause I wanted to pick my sis up from school, he waited with him for about 30 mins, wonder how much was charged for the trip. After picking my sis up, it was "home sweet home".

Randy's baked rice: Nice on the outside, lousy on the inside.

As you can obviously see, the rice is basically normal rice, and the quality of the rice is lousy, on top of that the pork chop is so hard, its simply tasted horrible.

Oyster Omelette, i think its nice, but personally i think its too expensive, the smallest plate is going at $6, at this price, i can ordered 2 plates of it at a normal hawker.

My yummlicious ayam penyat. It's my first time trying it and I simply loved it, the sambal was really spicy and yummy, the chicken is tender & moist, but randy's reaction was if they can make a chicken thigh tasted dry, they can closed down le, I loved the crispy crispy stuff on the chicken as well. According to my momma, going at a price of $5.50 is expensive, but still I think i will come back for it again..

Closed up picture of my yummilicious ayam penyat.

Below are some pictures of us @ tpy mrt, manage to psycho randy into "cam-whoring" with me. Muahahaha...






No comments: