Tuesday, April 14, 2009

14th April 2009 - Rin

Didn't have class today, so decided to stay home and slack. Cook some fried rice for lunch, ingredients are egg and ham.


After reading a friend's blog, I had the urge to make a bento for Randy all of a sudden, find it very romantic and sweet. But those who knows me well enough, will know that I suck at cooking big time, so I have decided to postpone the bento making till I have time for a cooking class. After lunch, I spent 3 hours studying, feel extremely discourage when I have to refer to the answers of the previous questions that the lecturer went thru in class in order to proceed with the one I am trying out. Guess i really should practice more and study harder. Wanted to relax a little after my 3 hours of studies, so I spent my time playing GTA, felt really stupid after attempting a simple mission for at least 5 times and I still can't solve it, but felt glad that I wasn't the only one who is stuck at this mission... Muahahaha. Think I am going back to my GTA, hopefully I can solve it this time...

No comments: