Monday, April 13, 2009

13 April 2009 - Rin

Accompany my sis for her Hep B injection at SATA Jurong East in the morning, the service and people working there was so slow, we waited for about an hour just for her to have her injection when she is the next in line. After her injection, went over to IMM, had the snack wrap thingy from Mac, after which we went to look around for my sis's jacket, i saw the top that I wanted from Fox again, was really tempted to get it, but my finances doesn't allow it. Humph... Rush down to chinatown to pick my Ali up at around 2 plus, brought her, my sis and joys over to Yum Cha for the dim sum buffet. We ordered lots of Har Gao and Xiao Long Bao, both joys and ali manage to satisfy their craving for man tao as well. Went over to Vivo to shop around after the buffet, saw a few really pretty lingerie from La Senza, but decided not to get it since I already had a lot, Send Ali back to Jurong East after vivo, and home sweet home after tat... Guess its really time for me to be more money sensitive, that will be my aim for this month... So I have to jia you, jia you, jia you to fulfill my aim...

No comments: