Tuesday, April 14, 2009

14th Apr 2009 - rek

Went for driving prac for the first time in 1 month. hmmmm... feels abit off. anyway, most of the control is still there. need to work hard to make more obvious blind-spot checking.

Feeling restless and uneasy. want to go out, but dont wanna go out. think boon got pissed, cos i ask him to go swim then cancelled. maybe its the stress getting to me. stress of passing driving, stress of doing something in my life, stress to earn more money somehow.

Someone emailed me today and bought something off my website. hmmm... ok lah. looks like i'll need to maintain the website abit. even though ppl only approach me to buy stuff once or twice a year. speaking of which, i should really be doing something about the auction site, the blog, the website and the PS box.

No comments: