Sunday, April 12, 2009

11th April 2009 - Rin

Went for F7 class this morning, it has been all about cash flow statements and ratios, hated ratios, and all the elaborations, but bo bian, it is confirmed coming out this semester, so have to somehow deal with it. After my class I went over to Raffles City to meet up with my sis and Linda, accompany linda to purchase a cake for TJ's birthday. The shop which is under Four Leaves is so sickening, whenever I am buying a cake, they will run out of Coco Exotic ( a cake that I loved), and whenever I am not buying they will have lots of stock, dunno if I am too suay or do they have a problem with me, Haiz... After ordering the cake, we walk over to suntec to shop for my sis's clothes at Fox, saw a top that I really like, wanted to get it, but too bad, the thread came out, so bo bian, will depends on fate now, if I can find a new piece at the other branches, I will definately buy it. So in the end, my sis bought 3 tops that both me and linda thinks its quite nice, bought a top for Randy after seeing the purchase with purchase offer, wonder if he will like it, Muahaha. After that we went to bakerzinn to check out the cupcakes since they are having promo, Finally !!! they have the choc cupcakes that I wanted, so bought 2 one of myself and one for my sis, bought a rose cupcake as well. On top of that, I bought a pair of grendha Jelly sandals from Novo as well, love the sandals, think i will be wearing it out on monday when I accompany my sis to jurong for her injections..

This is the top that I wanted to buy, haiz...

The t-shirt that I bought for Randy.

Grendha Jellys in the shade of Gold, loved this pair of sandals that I have bought.

Bakerzinn Chocolate Cupcake with Choc Cream, this tasted heavenly, it wasn't as heavy as I had thought, but it still tasted rich and nice. Guess I will be going back for this till the promo ends. Muahaha...

Rose cupcake with Passion Fruit Cream, this cupcake tasted very light, the passion fruit cream is a little so it goes really well with the sweet rose cupcake.

No comments: