Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dinner at Ishi Mura - Rin

Spend the day at Randy's place today, finally gotta a good nap after the whole week, we watch handsome suit in the afternoon, the show wasn't as great as what some of my friends said, find the story a little too fairy tale like. Decided on going ishi mura for dinner at around 4 plus, ask raymond, slash and shinvy along. Both randy and me order quite a lot compare to the rest, but raymond helps us to finish it. Went over to en frost cafe for ice after dinner, the ambience there was not bad, although its a little too cramp, the ice there was nice and refreshing. Went over to iluma, the new shopping mall to have a look, the air con was definately on full blast, didn't wanna leave there to go home, the shops there are not fully opened, could say that its pretty empty on the first level. Think since I enjoyed the air con there, I might wanna try studying at the coffee bean on the second level. When we were leaving, I saw this huge glass tub of ice cream at ben ten cafe, there are lots of fruits topping (blueberries, rock melon, pineapple, bananas, strawberries and kiwi), brownies, puddings and choc wafer, really wanted to try that, but think i might need at least 5 person to share that with me, muahaha, i will pull liz and jon there sometime.

Ebi Menai Pizza ($6.90): the crust was really thin, the shrimps are fresh as well, but we didn't manage to taste any mentaiko in it, which makes me really sad. Both Shinvy and I was really amaze by how fast the pizza machines cooks the pizza, think it takes merely 5 mins for it to be done. Think I would visit ishi mura again really soon for the seafood mentai pizza.

Slash's donburi. I saw kakiage and a stick of bacon with lady finger.

Salmon Mentai Rice Burger. I love this burger, it if really something new to the usual rice burger we see at Mos Burger, the salmon was big and fresh, and having it served with mentaiko, it taste heavenly. Love this dish a lot...

Raymond's second dish at ishi mura, Salmon mentai pasta, compare to the seafood uni pasta that Randy and I had, I doubt this mentai pasta is worh it. The seafood pasta has a lot more ingredients as compare to this, there are prawns, salmon and squid, but guess we can't expect much from the sauce that they offer, both the mentai and uni cream sauce taste like the more salty version of cream sauce.

Raymond's and Shinvy Oyako Don on hot stone.

My royal milk tea, it's a little too light for my liking.

Raymond's and Slash's Suushine Mango


Shinvy's Deep purple Grape.

My Royal Jelly. Its doesn't the royal jelly from the bee thingy, its simple the name of the dish. The dish is made up of milk ice, red tea jelly as well as caramel sauce, but i didn't really like caramel so I change to condensed milk and it still tasted yummy.

Randy's Banana Coach, made of milk ice, banana, chocolate sauce and chocolate shavings.

No comments: