Wednesday, April 15, 2009

15th Apr 2009 - rek

Irin got very mad at my not meeting her after my driving.

the truth is, i was wandering ard. not wanting to go home yet. but not wanting to meet anyone. after her class, she called me and i told her that i was at Vivo turning gachapons. she got very pissed. haiz... she's not wrong for being so.

Some might say that i should have just told a white lie and all will pass smoothly. hmmm.... is that what you wan? a relationship based on white lies? or one that is based on truth and in return understanding?

In a world of black and white, you amend your mistakes, and get rewarded for your good acts. you dont do good to cover up your bad deeds.

I was wrong for not telling her the full story at first. so my debt will be paid in the form of her anger.
I promised to spend time with her on friday, my reward will be.... her anger going off and maybe a buffet? http://www.daidomon.com.sg/ lets see how things goes. as both me and her are abit low on cash.

No comments: