Thursday, January 1, 2009

31th Dec 2008 - rek

Last day of the year. should i have any new year resolutions?

today i successfully added my own email address to this blog as an author. looks like it will be alot easier for me to blog and manage. but as an additional author, alot of features are being masked from me. hmmm... maybe i should start a FAMILY blog? wahahahaha

Coming friday, i'll be going over to BBDC to apply for driving lessons. hopefully can pass by march which will be the earliest date for taking the test.

Tomorrow i'll be going to cousin don's house warming as commanded by my dad. hmmm... and i have to go PS to put in stock as well. hope no timing clashes. still in the process of planning how to go about it. the worse bit is that i have arranged to meet ray for breakfast and hanging out tomorrow. haiz...

Added more post to my blogshop. think i'll be posting forecast of the toys i'll be interested in in this blog, so that i can easily manage.

No comments: