Monday, January 19, 2009

19th January 2009

Went to Pearl Center Nail's Dreamer for our nail session with Linda, Joyce(My Cousins) and Juan. Decided to go there because linda's colleague recommeneded them and on top of that the price was a lot cheaper than outside. They only charge $40 for classic mani and pedi and they offer 2 nail art for free. The service there were fast and quick, I manage to finish both my manicure and pedicure with 1 hour. The lady boss was very friendly as well.

After our manicure and pedicure, met up with Randy for a while, he came all the way to Pearl Center to pass me the stuff I bought online that he has collected on my behalf earlier on. Afterwhich he went to meet up with Zhi Hong, Linda went to meet up with TJ to have their Anniversary Dinner. Haha, they decided to go to Mr Curry, and after Juan knows about it, we kind of decided to go to Mr Curry as well. I tried the Shrimp Curry Omelette that I was interested in, while Juan tried her Doria that she wantd to try before that. There was also a huge joke about Joyce thinking that Mr Curry was an indian prata shop, and ws surprised that we manage to spend $23 each that that shop, when we were there then she finally realise that it is a Japanese Curry Shop instead of the prata shop that she thought. Below are some pictures that I took during our meal there:

My pedicure for CNY. My manicure is of the same colour and design. :)

My Curry's Signature Mango Juice. It's really thick and it tasted a little like liquid mango pudding.

Finally I get my Calpis Water and not Calpis Soda..

Joyce's Spinach & Bacon Omelette Curry Rice.

My set of Shrimp Omelette Curry Rice which consist of shrimp omelette, Rice, salad, Pickles, Seaweed Soup and My choice of curry.

Closed up on my Shrimp Omelette. The egg tasted like the one in Mac's Big breakfast while the prawns are fresh and crunchy.

Juan's Hamburg Curry Doria.

The Closed up: You can see the melted cheese on the juicy and tender hamburg being served with the rice in curry sauce. Yummy!!!

It's not chao ta neither is it squid ink, it's the Black Curry that I had with my shrimp Omelette curry Rice.

The Mr Curry Original Curry. You can see that the one I had is a lot richer.. Muahaha

Joyce is so busy trying out the food that me and juan ordered.
Rin

No comments: