Monday, January 5, 2009

5th Jan 2009 - rek

Today, God sabo-ed me. he made me forget to bring my NDS out and forget to take the church material out as well. I end up finish reading the 31 day guidebook for new-comers in 1 day. -_-

reached the center on time, and smoothly attended the lesson. Yan ask me to have lunch with her. and during lunch time, i cant find her. just 5 mins before my lesson start, she walked pass me with a packed lunch in her hands. and she ask, if i have eaten? -_- told her nvm lah, so i went for the next class. after that, i grabbed a burger from the canteen before going to suntec.

Finally completed anizo 13. feels good. then went on to PS to re-arrange some stuff to see if can have better sales. irin came to PS to send in her starhub module. later we share a fish and chip from chippy. irin ate less than half i think, i ate a french fry, but it burned my tongue. so i kept the rest for later.

when i reached home, ma was about to leave, but she left me half a loaf of bread to eat. so i ate everything while watching little nonya.

Booked all my prac for driving, somehow cant get any jan slots. good also, can busy with spring cleaning. will be aiming for test in march.

Somehow, i feel that i have moved forward alot more than i had in the past 6 years. hmmm...

No comments: