Saturday, January 31, 2009

30th January 2009

Spend the day with hubby today, was nua-ing at his place till around evening time, as feeling sick all the while, having flu as well as fever, but I as unable to get some sleep due to all the banging and drilling. So decide to go out at night and met up with cat for dinner. I was extremely happy that I will be meeting her, I miss her a lot, its been so long since we see one another due to work and studies commitments. After our dim sum dinner at Victor's we went over to Daiso at Plaza Sing, both hubby and me bought quite a lot of stuff (Mostly are titbits =P). Enjoyed myself today, but at the same time I will have to thanks my hubby for tolerating all my nonsence today.

Kakinotane: Soy Sauce Cracker

Shrimp Cracker, bought this for juan, she simply couldn't resist this.

Mentaikoage: Mentaiko (Spicy fish roe) Cracker.

Unisen: I was shock when I read the ingredients, it consist of Uni (sea urchin) paste, being a lover of sea urchin, I simply couldn't resist this cracker. Ummm... Wonder what will it taste like.


Esamamenonfuraiyaki Cup: Bought this specially for Daddy, being a nuts, green peas and bean lover, tot he may like this cracker which is made from edamamme (green soy beans) and cheese.


Rin

No comments: