Thursday, January 22, 2009

21st January 2009

Ahhh... I am so fed up with myself. Me and my itchy hands! I manage to maintain my manicure from monday till end of today was so proud of myself, but at the same time I feel my nails are losing the shine of the top coat. So I happily went to look for my top coat in my box of nail polish. Who knows, after applying, suddenly I realise that there are a lot of air bubbles on my nails, and to my horror, I realise the bottle of clear coat that I applyed wasn't a top coat, It's my Nail Quencher Hydrating Base Coat! That explains are the air bubbles!!! Ahhh... Why didn't I read the words stated on the bottle, why did I simply assume that the blue bottle is my top coat... Feel like crying, feel like killing myself for being so blur! Haiz.. Now no matter what I try the air bubbles doesn't go away.. Ahhhh... What should I do?

Rin

No comments: