Saturday, January 24, 2009

24th Jan 2009 - rek

Lazy week... been putting off blogging for some time. hahaha...

Cleaned the toilet in my parent's room. here's a picture before cleaning.

After cleaning:

Here it is after cleaning.


There was alot of paint stains which i managed to scrap off the tiles. wonder why i didnt do that in the past. haiz... sorry house. i was too obessed with my own stuff(enjoyment rather) and neglected to take care of you. but anyway, thanks for taking care of me and my family for the past 20 years.

on thursday was the death anniversary of my great grandma. felt abit guilty as i over slept and pa ma did all the preparation and cleaning. lots of food was prepared. thank goodness ranna came with her husband to help finish the food.
Curry was irin's favourite. its a pity that she didnt drop by on that day.

Yesterday went out to watch 赤壁2 with irin and raymond. after which, we went to have buffet at Nihon Mura at The Cathay. overall the buffet was quite ok, but the initial start was slow, so we over gorged on the rice items. Tubei came to pass me some of the toys that i ordered from him. Gunplas kits which i liked and will be building when i'm free. when raymond asked, i told him that i was going to sell those for profit so that he dont nag at me for spending all my money on toys. hmmm.... i think he starting to get naggy like my mom. One of the stuff we talked about during buffet was concept of how to gather more wealth. maybe raymond dont understand. Toys are the source of my motivation to get back to working. without money, i cant buy more toys. With my parents and sisters working, i have no worries about having food on the table, water to bath or a bed to sleep.

Honestly, i think irin and raymond are roughly the same kind of ppl like what liying is. liying was a "ex-colleague" of mine. she claim to have no hobbies though she enjoys movies and food. i think what she is trying to say is, she cant find an source of passion to spice up her life. in a sense, she's bother and lost when she isnt watching movies or eating. lets face it. you cant be eating 24 hours a day. and there is only so many movies you can watch. haiz...

Ma just suggested that i clean out the closet under the alter. hahaha... a place where i dare not touch as its where all the treasures my mom gather were kept. maybe i'll think of something to help her tidy up. think ma was tired of the bottles of volka and bailey on my sis's desk and wants me to pack it in there also.

No comments: