Saturday, January 3, 2009

2nd January 2009

Haven been blogging lately cause of me being lazy as well as the lack of mood to type, phrase as well as think of what has been going on. Time really flies, when I am just getting used to 2008, its over, and now its 2009, a new beginning of everything, a new year, a new school term, new things that I have to achieve in this year. Wonder will things work out well for me this year?

Met up with Randy today, was having my mood swing so Randy has to suffer to my tempremental temper (Sorry Hubby!!). We didn't do much, spent sometime at Popular looking for the pens that I wanted, but realise the branch at Suntec did not carry the products, so we bought photos albums instead, wanted to buy the same reptile one that he had bought but think it's a little too expensive. So I bought an alternative one which has the same black pages to put your photos but has a different cover page, after 20% which I did not know until i about pay for the album, its cost less than $20.

Anyway Randy and I met up with liz and Jon for our belated 4th year Anniversary celebration last tuesday, which was a lunch at The Pasta Shop by Sakae located at Tiong bahru Plaza. The food and the service was not bad, but the term of having to pay for the leftovers were kind strict and ridiculous. Will upload the pictures as well as elaborate further sometime later. Till Then, Ciaoz..

Rin

No comments: