Saturday, January 17, 2009

16th Jan 2009 - rek

Spend the early part of the morning cleaning the kitchen.





Wow~ a perfect lizard skeleton~

Due to time constrain, that's all i can do for today.





4th uncle(dad's brother) called last night. Asking things about mapping drives and stuff. 4th aunt-in-law keep asking about mapping network but not wanting to let one of the staff know about the way for mapping. come on la. if you find putting password on everything a hassle, dont bother to talk about security. In the end, they found out that i i'm not working with yeo anymore. there was a big row, and they insist that i continue to service them. sorry, but thats not going to work. roughly i know that they wan me to continue in hope that my service will be cheaper, but sorry lor, when i insist i wont be doing, i wont be doing.

7th aunt( mom's sister) msn-ed. asking if i know where got cheaper car washing, so i told her about the queenstown car washing. she's thinking to help my dad bring the car there for washing. then she ask if i got any plans as my mom told her that i'm no longer working for yeo. so i gave her the address to this blog. currently, i'll be doing house cleaning, learning driving, setting up blogshop, stock-taking on toys.

went to fetch irin from school. then went over to suntec to walk walk and have lunch. we went to Aussino as irin needs to get some bedsheets. i got myself a blanket for only $10. there's 2 on going pasar malam in suntec itself. so many choices. i can tell you, if you are feeling peckish and wont be going for meal soon, walk 1 round, take all the samples offered to you and you can easily tahan for another hour. hahaha

after sending irin home, i went for D&D game. hmmm... somehow, recieving not so pleasent informations. well... lets see how things goes.

In view of my current lifestyle, alot of ppl are offering me advices, questions. to me, currently, my parents are happy, my sisters are happy, irin is happy, my family is happy, and i'm happy. i see no need to alter the current situation until my current targets are met. i thank you for any helpful advice you offer, but if you are going to try to force it down my throat, i'll reply in a similar sense.

No comments: