Wednesday, January 14, 2009

14th January 2009

Met up with Randy, Raymond and boon today, went over to fisherman's wharf for fish & chip, the place was rather empty as compared to the previous times that we were there. This time we tried the snow fish instead of the usual dory fish. Raymond seems to like it but I don't, I personally think its a little too thick and fishy for my taste. Had my usual oyster poppers as well, it still taste nice, but i think it might be i had too much fried stuff recently, so I didn't eat much. By the way, Fisherman's wharf has increase the price of the usual fish & chip from $6.50 to $7.50, humpf, wondering why are they increasing their price even there is a recession. Maybe that explains why there are less crowds now.

After fisherman's wharf we have our usual 2nd round, which is desserts. Was kind of irritated with Randy over he being indecisive and kind of dragging the time when he knows that I have to reach home early. But in the end, Raymond decided he is interested in TCC @ Central, after looking at the menu, we decide that we ordered drinks instead of the usual desserts, mainly due to the lack of variety ba and attractiveness. The staff there was friendly and nice and the ambience there was very nice. Elaborations about the drinks we had are below, I find that the price of the drinks there are rather steep, but it could be because of us ordering coffee with liquer. But i think maybe after getting the membership (15% discount) will better encourage me to go back again, you have to basically spend $88 in accumulated receipts to get the membership, but come to think of it, if everyone is able to get the memebership then wat is the prestige about getting it. Humpf.

Oyster Poppers, fresh juicy oysters fried in batter, one of my favourite at Fisherman's.

Snow Fish & Fries. I didn't like the fish, find it a little too fishy and thick for my liking, but Raymond seems to like it a lot.

Kaffee-tini, coffee with vodka, it taste bitter, at the same time i find the vodka taste a little too heavy, but Randy said that is the taste of the coffee and not the vodka, humpf not so sure about it. But being a sweet coffee drinker, guess I would not order this again.

Randy's Frosty Baileys, the baileys taste was quite strong covering the coffee, wonder if it is because of the extra shot of bailey that has been added. But I realise the more you drink it the better it taste. An extra shot of baileys cost about $7.50++ on top of the usual price.

Boon's Choco Rummin, think its coffee with rum, but not sure if there is chocolate, didn't really read much about it. I didn't taste it either, so if you wanna know how it taste like, you can ask boon about it. Muahaha..

Raymond's Mango Tea Freeze, self explanatory as to what it consist of. I didn't try this either, so same as above, if you wanna know if it is nice, you can ask raymond about it. =)

Randy and me in the train, think we are kind of splastic, but i think i did a better job in showing that I have a rabbit tooth as compare to him. Is this a good thing? Hmmmm...

Randy is trying to take a picture of my red face after my kaffee-tini and a little of his frosty baileys, doubt it shows, we should really take a before and after picture ar, maybe it will show the difference then.

Us at TCC.

He is showing boon about the DS game that he is playing. But I doubt you can see it from this picture, Muahaha.. My photography picture really cannot make it. On top of that I can't remember the name of the game.

Boon with his Choco Rummin, wonder which pretty girl is he looking at.. Muahaha...

No comments: