Wednesday, May 13, 2009

13th May 2009 - Rin

Didn't do much today, was home in the morning, then met my sis for lunch, actually wanted the mini steamboat at rajah Inn but in the end decided on Ajisen Ramen instead, they are currently having a lunch promotion for 1 ramen and 1 side dish for $10.80++, but after looking at the variety that they are offering, I decided not to for the lunch promotion, so I chose a Kumamoto Ramen while my sis chose pork curry ramen. The side dishes we have are silver fish (not the one in the books) and white fish. I will be meeting my girls tomorrow to celebrate Cat's birthday, meeting lizzie to shop for the card as well as the a dairy free cake for our Miss Meow Meow, so I shall blog again tomorrow. Till then, Ciaoz...

My Kumamoto Ramen (熊本拉面), after ordering this then I realise my usual Volcano ramen is also in the same category, but there is no way I can call the waiter back to change it, by the way the service at the Tiong Bahru Branch is seriously horrible, I doubt I will go back to that branch again.

Pork Curry Ramen. The soup tasted like diluted watery kind of curry, I don't like it at all, but My sis seems to like it a lot because of the thinly sliced pork belly.

Fried White Fish, i think the fish today is kind of fishy, and i hate fish with all the fishy smell, so I don't like this either.

Fried Silver Fish, The sauce was very salty and sour, but the fish was crispy and nicely fried, think the next time I would order the fish without the sauce.

No comments: