Thursday, May 7, 2009

7th May 2009 - Rin

Today was my last day of school for this semester before the exams and I had both morning and afternoon classes today, all by Sami, and its about Performance Management, all about the balanced scorecard model, Fitzgerald & Moon and divisional profit. Wanted to puke blood expecially when he is talking about divisional profit. Pauline and I finally went for lunch at Ichiban Boshi after talking about it for so long. Hahaha, and we were late for the afternoon class, all of the other students were staring at us when we walked into the class. So pai seh lo! Came home after class today, felt a little emo and depress today, was kind of pissed off with myself for no reason, think I am getting a little psycho. Hahaha. Randy tried to make me happy by telling me that he can come out of camp on his birthday on the 16th, didn't have much effect on me when I saw the sms, but after processing the sms after a while, I was really glad and happy. Thanks hubby for cheering me up. Ok, time to get back for my America Next Top Model, will blog again soon. Till then. Ciaoz...

My Tori Curry cheese Wazen ($17.90): There is Tori Karaage (Fried Chicken) Curry with cheese, Tempura, Rice, fried salmon skin (Appetizer), Miso Soup and Fruits. Personally I would prefer the appetizer to be chawanmushi.

Pauline's Black Pepper Beef Wazen ($15.90): consist of chawanmushi, salmon sashimi, black pepper beef with tofu, rice, miso soup and fruits.

No comments: