Wednesday, May 20, 2009

19th May 2009 - Rin

Randy came over to Queenstown to pick me up after his shift work at Pasir Laba Camp, we travel and went home together, spend the day at home and we went over to Toa Payoh for our late lunch, after thinking about it we decided to have our lunch at the Bubble Tea Shop at TPY Entertainment Center. Both of us ordered the 剪刀剪咖喱饭(Chicken Cutlet Curry Rice), cause at night I will still be having dinner while Randy will be having his class at Newton, so I gave him about 3/4 of my rice. After that we went over to NTUC to look for the titbits that I wanted, but they don't sell it at all, humph, but Randy bought me the Royal White Bread from Gardenia that I wanted to try. Afterwhich its home sweet home for me, and suntec and newton for Randy.

The bubble Tea that came along with our curry rice set.

Randy's Rice, guess you can see how much extra rice I have given him.

My curry rice, the chicken was tender but a little oily, the cabbage was nicely cooked, still crunchy and the curry was yummy as well.

The new Royal White bread from Gardenia, it's thicker and softer compare to the usual gardenia, the slices of bread has a very light hint of butter as well. But this is not cheap o... Its $2 for 5 slices.

No comments: